FUNDED BY THE CITY OF COCKBURN.... This NEW workshop invites Early years educators to focus on embedding earth-cycling practices with children:
• Learn embedded ways to save and collect food waste;
• Learn composting in situ for all types of settings;
• Explore worm farming and keeping chooks in childcare;
• Be introduced to water-wise gardening practices, saving soil and creative reuse AND • Develop child agency for growing veggies and seed raising
• LEARNING TOGETHER IS WHAT WE DO, so come and learn all about what others are doing to close the loop on food waste in their early childhood services. Click below to register your place OR Read more here.
Saturday 5th November 2022 10.00am - 12.30pm