Join Little Green Steps WA and Loose Parts Play experts in ways to engage children in loose parts learning that will stimulate exploration, creativity, independence, problem solving and self-confidence ... to name a few of the sustainable outcomes nurtured in child well-being.
As loose parts learning is open-ended, multi-purpose and multi-sensory, the combinations of child-led play that can lead to real world sustainable learnings is endless.
- Laying the Foundations of Loose Parts Play especially for Babies and Toddlers (through heuristic play)
- Ideas, Activities and Inspiration for developing and using 'real life' small parts, nature and loose parts in sustainable learning.
- Links to the EYLF and NQS
- Connection to other Early years educators in this space
- Development of a Loose Parts Play Provocation Kit.
For ALL those already booked in face to face - NEW tickets have been issued for this new date and new venue.
ALL NEW EDUCATORS WANTING TO REGISTER... WE ONLY HAVE ONLINE PLACES LEFT...
DUE TO COVID IMPACTS this workshop has been rescheduled to Tuesday 25th May 2022 from 5.30 - 8.00pm