Join Little Green Steps WA and Loose Parts Play experts in ways to engage children in loose parts learning that will stimulate exploration, creativity, independence, problem solving and self-confidence ... to name a few of the sustainable outcomes nurtured in child well-being.
As loose parts learning is open-ended, multi-purpose and multi-sensory, the combinations of child-led play that can lead to real word sustainable learnings is endless.
- Laying the Foundations of Loose Parts Play especially for Babies and Toddlers (through heuristic play)
- Ideas, Activities and Inspiration for developing and using 'real life' small parts, nature and loose parts in sustainable learning.
- Links to the EYLF and NQS
- Connection to other Early years educators in this space
- Development of a Loose Parts Play Provocation Kit.
Click here for more information or register your place below
On Thursday 24th February 2022, from 5.30pm - 8.00pm at Canning River Eco Education Centre, cnr Kent St & Queens Park